welcome mdpi ghana
The Institute was established on 26th October, 1967 under a joint Ghana Government, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and International Labour Organisation (ILO) Project.
Legislative Instrument (LI) 1077 of 1st July 1976 incorporated the MDPI as a parastatal. The Institute was formally handed over to the Ghana Government by the UNDP and ILO in 1977 when the joint sponsorship ended.
Copyright 2012 @ mdpighana.org